Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release??

Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release?? 9 years 11 months ago #9357

• Mr Raffles
Can anyone 'officially' confirm that the Best Years Of Our Lives 3cd 1dvd definitive set will be released on June 16th? It's already being advertised on a couple of sites including e-bay etc but no mention of it here. Don't want to send money off to 'dodgy dealers' if it isn't going to happen. Rachel???
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release?? 9 years 11 months ago #9358

• RachelPAtoSH
Yes, it's correct. We are waiting for some artwork (which has been approved) to upload here. It's a great package, which Steve has monitored, and checked etc. It is a Warners production (formerly EMI), not ours, so Amazon/HMV etc will be the points of sale. RACHEL

Re:Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release?? 9 years 11 months ago #9359

• Mr Raffles
Looks a brilliant package and it will definitely be top of my shopping list for next month. All we need now is the 'Best Years' tour to follow it up!! Thanks for the info Rachel.

Re:Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release?? 9 years 10 months ago #9431

• DickRitchie
I had no idea this was coming out, you just put a smile on this man's face... So glad I rejoined this forum!

Re:Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release?? 9 years 10 months ago #9469

• midge
Just a reminder that the definitive edition is now available. It's been remastered and sounds fantastic, there's a few gems included (alternative versions of Make Me Smile and The Best Years of our lives) plus the DVD is good quality and much better than the VHS copy the majority of us will have seen over the years.
Someone has posted a great review on amazon that's better than anything I could write; scroll down to the review added on 23 Jun 2014)

www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Years-Our-Lives-De...t+years+of+our+lives

Re:Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release?? 9 years 10 months ago #9476

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
I am currently listening to this. It arrived on Monday, however I haven't been alone to savour it without interuption from the family.

I was at the Saturday gig on the 12th April 1975 and being transported all the way back more than 39 years to feel it was just yesterday is stunning.

If you there on the Saturday, Sunday or Monday go and buy it you will not fail to be disappointed!

I have died and gone to heaven.
  • Page: