Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Manchester

Manchester 9 years 11 months ago #9212

• Tglyn
What more words can be used to show my appreciation for the wonderful evening in the Bridgewater Hall on Saturday. Venue was full to the brim, the rebel fans showed Stephen how much we all loved him along with the rock lads and the wonderful orchestra and choir...the sound and lighting even the cable rig was perfect too. We had fantastic seats with a perfect view, we saw Stephen at his best leading his musicians to offer us perfection. Even though we have known Stephen for a very "long" time his music and words often reduce us to tears, then to be treated to see him open his heart and thoughts through his words and music for us all, what more words are there to use...thanks Stephen...Tony & Jackie xx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Manchester 9 years 11 months ago #9215

• cheri
Hi, Tony! :) So very sorry I couldn't be there. I WILL be at a future performance, I just don't know when. How wonderful to have seen Steve's talent grow and bloom from such a young age. It sounds like you have a wonderful and supportive family. No wonder he turned out to be such a cool person. :)

Cheri

Re:Manchester 9 years 11 months ago #9218

• Tglyn
Hi Cheri, thanks for your kind words. Although you missed Manchester don't worry as the later shows will also blow your and our mind. Take time to watch his every move and expression the concentration the perfection he gives us all the time and at every show. We are very proud of Stephen along with the rest of the family...this lad will be around for a long time...after all he his a NICE guy :)...

Re:Manchester 9 years 11 months ago #9225

• cheri
Lovely! That alone is just music to my ears. Makes me happy to hear you talk about him that way. :)

Cheri