& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Living in a Rhapsody

Living in a Rhapsody 9 years 11 months ago #9135

• Borulka
Hi all,
does anyone know the chords for Living in a Rhapsody? I love its fascinating melody and emotional text. Thank you
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Living in a Rhapsody 8 years 2 months ago #11292

• shidoobie
Use this link to help you. And remember this website :
chordify.net/chords/the-cockney-rebel-st...sody-pedro-tanqueiro

The begin of verse are :

Bm Bm/Bb Bm/A Bm/Ab

or

Bm Bm7M Bm7 Bm6 then G A D

Living in a Rhapsody 8 years 2 months ago #11293

• Mr Raffles
Interesting site. Not exactly sure how it works but I enjoyed listening to Living in a Rhapsody for the first time in a while. Such a great song. I almost imagined Steve and the band performing it on the last tour with the Mona Lisa's providing backing vocals. Would have been stunning. But NO, fans voted to hear the 1000th live rendition of Riding the Waves as opposed to the first ever live version of Living in a Rhapsody. Ho Hum.....maybe next time!!

Living in a Rhapsody 8 years 2 months ago #11294

• DaveM
Thanks for the link i too have been looking for chords for Steve's tracks,

Living in a Rhapsody 8 years 2 months ago #11295

• shidoobie
chordify.net/
Paste a youtube link in the left textbox. It will give the chords of the song, or it tries, sometimes it can't give it clearly, you have to work on it to find the correct chrods, but for a lot of song it very usefull and a big help.

Living in a Rhapsody 8 years 2 months ago #11296

• cheri
Mr. Raffles, I don't know, for me "Riding the Waves" is one of those songs that I HAVE to hear every concert, I love it so much. Same with "Saturday Night at the Fair." Some songs may be negotiable, and there are some I've never heard him play live that I would love to hear (for instance, "When I'm With You" and "Victim of Love"). "Riding the Waves" is such a gem of a song with beautiful imagery I never get tired of it. My favorite version of it is on "Poetic Justice." We all have our favorites, I suppose. :) Best wishes to you for the coming year. Thank your lucky stars that you have easy access to Steve's concerts. I'd go all the time if I could.

Love, Cheri
  • Page: