Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Belfast Interview on Youtube

Belfast Interview on Youtube 10 years 1 month ago #8961

• GedKen
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Belfast Interview on Youtube 10 years 1 month ago #8962

• Tglyn
Thanks for a great post GedKen, loved the interview of our Stephen....Just how he is, never changed since a little lad..Tony

Re:Belfast Interview on Youtube 10 years 1 month ago #8963

• Tglyn
Thanks for a great post GedKen, loved the interview of our Stephen....Just how he is, never changed since he was a little lad..Tony

Re:Belfast Interview on Youtube 10 years 1 month ago #8966

• cheri
GedKen wrote:
Wow, this is the YouTube video that led me to this website! I had just "discovered" Steve Harley a few weeks before, by accident, and was spending hours every night searching out every piece of music that I could find on YouTube. It was amazing to me the wealth of songs that I found, and I loved all of them. How was it possible that we have never heard of him in the United States??? So, I came to this website and registered, then felt sort of shy. I couldn't say anything for about three days, lol. :D Then, I introduced myself and told my story and found so many lovely warm people here who helped direct me to more of Steve's music. And the rest is history. I am getting older and realizing that you have to follow your passions and take opportunities in life when they come along, so my resultant love for Steve Harley led me to three intercontinental trips to see him live. And I wasn't disappointed!! There is nothing like seeing Steve and the band play in person. Let me just say that this is not an "obsession." It is more like a curiosity and a JOY. It's as if when I heard him I was saying to myself, "Wow, what is this??? I want MORE!" And the rest is history. You guys don't realize how lucky you are to have access to his concerts. It was very difficult and expensive for me to travel to see him, but I will be forever grateful that I did it because of meeting so many of you fans, who for some reason I feel like I have known forever, who are real friends, and for the experience of being transcended to a wondrous place when I hear the band play. Precious, precious times. :)

Love, Cheri

Re:Belfast Interview on Youtube 10 years 1 month ago #8968

• Tglyn
Lovely words and thoughts cheri about Stephen I have been playing disc two from the Birmingham showmost of the day whilst sitting at my computer doing our family history. It is wonderful to see and hear him perform at his best..Tony