Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 Manchester Tickets in row A plus Hotel Room

2 Manchester Tickets in row A plus Hotel Room 10 years 4 months ago #8711

• andywood69
All,

I have two tickets for the Manchester show Saturday 26th April for sale as we are no longer able to make this special performance.

The seats are in row A Choir Circle and are fantastic seats.

I also have a double room booked for the 26th with an early check in time of 12.00 at the Travelodge M3 5AL which is very close to the venue.

I am not looking to make any money from fans and so I am only looking for the face value of £140 this would make a lovely Christmas present for a loved one.

If you are genuinely interested please get in touch I would be happy to send photos as proof and will send the tickets (in hand) and hotel reservation as soon as payment is made.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Many thanks for reading.
Attachments:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:2 Manchester Tickets in row A plus Hotel Room 10 years 4 months ago #8732

• andywood69
All,

The tickets are still available if anyone is interested, if it helps I am happy to sell the tickets on there own, for the face value of £90.00

Thanks again

Re:2 Manchester Tickets in row A plus Hotel Room 10 years 3 months ago #8805

• andywood69
All,

My tickets are still available if anyone is looking for a cracking Christmas present, if it helps make me an offer on either the hotel and tickets, or just the tickets.

Many thanks

Andy