Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Harrogate

Harrogate 10 years 5 months ago #8654

• Harley fan
I have a flu virus at the moment and was too ill to make the Scunthorpe event, damn, but against my doctors orders, on Wednesday I scrambled out of bed, was collected from home by a mate (bless - and thanks) and taken to Harrogate Theatre and back - where I tried not to breathe or sniff or cough or sneeze throughout the concert. Although I didn't feel at all well, i DID of course enjoy the evening. I thought if i am going to die, i would rather die watching SH & CR than laying in bed at home... and here i am, still alive. Great performance as usual Steve et al. Sorry I couldn't sing along.
Glad to see the beard has gone!! Keep yours James, it looks good.
Steve, I would share anything with you, but not my virus! I kept as far away as I could, promise.xx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Harrogate 10 years 5 months ago #8655

• Noelternative
Went to Harrogate last night too ... It was a perfect show to a full theatre! They have got to be the best live act in the UK everything tight, well honed, seamless, perfect sound, dynamic but above all emotional! The atmosphere was electric! Just could not believe Sebastian. Thought I'd died and gone..... Words cannot express. 'You're in for a treat by the time they get to Frome' I told a friend who has booked for that show.. At least 4 shows with the orchestra and choir next year now too. Outstanding !!!

Thanx guys!

Cheers N
Please login/register to post on the forum.