Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: cRAZY hORSE

cRAZY hORSE 10 years 10 months ago #8103

• robertotechno
Just been reading a review in the paper of Neil Young and Crazy Horse concerts. It made me think, does anyone know what happened to our own Crazy Horse, who used to contribute really interesting material and opinions to this website? Haven't seen a posting from him for a long time. He welcomed our American friends Ana and Cheri to the site, like a true English gentleman I remember!ROB
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:cRAZY hORSE 10 years 10 months ago #8104

• cheri
robertotechno wrote:
Just been reading a review in the paper of Neil Young and Crazy Horse concerts. It made me think, does anyone know what happened to our own Crazy Horse, who used to contribute really interesting material and opinions to this website? Haven't seen a posting from him for a long time. He welcomed our American friends Ana and Cheri to the site, like a true English gentleman I remember!ROB
Crazy Horse was awesome when I first joined the website. He helped me find DVDs of Steve and told me what software program to use to play them. He was great! :) He does pop in from time to time, but it is rare. He did not go to the Birmingham concert for some reason. I miss him and his friendly manner and knowledge of all things Steve Harley. Crazy Horse, if you are out there, POST on the forum!!! We miss you!

Love, Cheri

Re:cRAZY hORSE 10 years 8 months ago #8236

• Maelitta
Yep, same !

Re:cRAZY hORSE 9 years 9 months ago #9628

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
We're all missing you, Crazy Horse. Post soon!
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.