Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Roualt's latest tribute video.

Roualt's latest tribute video. 12 years 1 month ago #4616

• Mr Raffles
It's called 'The New Cockney Rebel' and appears on his Roualt58 YouTube site. Lots of nice photos and press cuttings as well as video clips of Make Me Smile/Back to the Farm/Mr.Raffles/Death Trip and Black or White.Maybe someone can post it up if Steve and Rachel are alright with that?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Roualt's latest tribute video. 12 years 1 month ago #4640

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Mr. Raffles are you really so neanderthal that you can't post a youtube clip up here yourself? :laugh:

And if Steve or Rachel don't like it I guess they can delete it but it seems to me pretty much anything goes here!!

If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Roualt's latest tribute video. 12 years 1 month ago #4641

• Mr Raffles
Sorry Stella...i was hoping that you'd come to my rescue.In my house we've only just discovered electricity!!I'm sure that Steve will appreciate Roualt's latest offering which only reminds us of how good the band were in those days.Particularly love the Death Trip clip and feel excited about hearing that(and Black or White??)this November in Birmingham.

Re:Roualt's latest tribute video. 12 years 1 month ago #4642

• therebel
wow another from roualt58 thats leaves me with a lump in my throat roll on brum gig cant wait
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Roualt's latest tribute video. 12 years 1 month ago #4657

• Maelitta
Fantastic, this Death Trip live !

Re:Roualt's latest tribute video. 12 years 1 month ago #4664

• Mr Raffles
I love the 1975 and 1976 live versions of Death Trip mainly due to Duncan MacKay's stunning keyboard work.Could never understand how those versions didn't make it on to an official CD or DVD release. I'm sure the Birmingham version with orchestra and choir will be as good if not better. What other songs are people looking forward to hear at the Birmingham concert? For me....Sebastian/Death Trip/Crazy Raver/Singular Band/Cavaliers/Ritz and Tumbling Down.
  • Page: