Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Picture help?

Picture help? 12 years 2 months ago #4565

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
In his most recent journal entry Steve wrote:

"And a couple of photos of me and Marc Bolan were brought back to my dressing-room – one from Mike, I understand, and the other, framed, from Dave (?) – sorry, my man wasn’t entirely sure or clear. But thanks, guys. I do actually have the originals of those photos, since you were probably wondering. But they were an Agency shoot, at a party, so will be out there in Cyberland, I guess. Thanks for the gifts, though."

I have not seen these picture floating about out in cyberland, and I'm pretty dang thorough and OCD in my searching. Anyone have any hints/information to help me get a look at these pics somewhere, scans, leads anything? I'd love to see them!!

In my spare time I also run a tumblr account that has a heavy SH+CR theme (along with astrophysics, curios and animals) I'd like to link the pictures on.

Thanks in advance! :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Picture help? 12 years 2 months ago #4566

• crazy horse
,I think this is probably one of them ,i do have others if you really need them ,but as iv only just got up ill be suprised if iv managed to incert this ,computers and pics are not really my forte
Attachments:

Re:Picture help? 12 years 2 months ago #4567

• crazy horse
in fact thinking about it ,this is probably the first time this pic has been put on the net ,iv never seen it before ,this paticular scan comes from one of my many music reference books ,am i in breach of copywright ? and do i care ?LOL :laugh:

Re:Picture help? 12 years 2 months ago #4573

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
That one I do have, but thank you so very much for your awesome cool prompt response! :) I have that because I screen capped it from a video on youtube. I wonder which ones specifically he was talking about. He says Agency Shoot. This one, (which I ADORE) looks like a casual personal one. Would you look at those cuties!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Picture help? 12 years 2 months ago #4575

• jackpot1
ANA -see PHOTOS now - big surprise for you, me thinks!! New ones to me, anyway - Jack

Re:Picture help? 12 years 2 months ago #4577

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
jackpot1 wrote:
ANA -see PHOTOS now - big surprise for you, me thinks!! New ones to me, anyway - Jack

OH GOD! THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE THEM! *glee* Made my week. :) What beautiful boys.
  • Page: