Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 294 !!

294 !! 12 years 2 months ago #4511

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
there seems to have been a little rush on tickets in the last couple of days,now down to 294 dots!!
STILL EIGHT MONTHS TO GO!
Has there been an advert placed in one of the Sunday papers?
I am actually hoping there has not been,would love this to sell out to real fans and by word of mouth only, the satisfaction of putting those ads in the papers with the SOLD OUT across them would be amazing for Steve and his company. :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:294 !! 12 years 2 months ago #4514

• Chungabear
Still laid up with a broken ankle obviously Jimbo? Hope you will be up and about before too long :)

Re:294 !! 12 years 2 months ago #4515

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Yes marie the plaster cast comes off in two weeks, still cant work cos i cant drive.its driving me nuts!!! :silly:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:294 !! 12 years 2 months ago #4525

• Michael Carraway
Firends in Coventry heard Steve on BBC West Midlands on Friday drive-time radio, talking about the November show, so I imagine that gave a boost to ticket sales.