Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: this is so weird....but funny!

this is so weird....but funny! 12 years 2 months ago #4467

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
came across this on my space....a song in danish or dutch or something about STEVE HARLEY! (CALLED HUN KA' LI' STEVE HARLEY )
Don't undertand a word of it apart from it is about our Steve as you can clearly hear him sing something about 'MR.SOFT'
can anyone shed light on this and tell us what the hell he is singing....LOL. :laugh:
LINK
www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=51387147&ac=now
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: this is so weird....but funny! 12 years 2 months ago #4468

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
now found this on you tube....listed as the shirt video...!!??!!

think it might be swedish actually?
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:this is so weird....but funny! 12 years 2 months ago #4469

• markymywords
Sounds like the sort of musical parody done by lame 80s tv shows who don't pay music degree graduates enough to do the job properly. Mind you Spitting Image did well with the Chicken Song.
The problem with making a parody of actual decent music is that you have to be as least as talented as the original artist, and so the success of the Chicken Song.
Anyone ever thought that Black Lace was an ironic reference to Nights in White Satin? Grubby Nylon more like.

Re:this is so weird....but funny! 12 years 2 months ago #4470

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Hahaha Jimbo! I saw that video a little while back. So very cute, and naming checking Steve is amazing. I'd like to know what he's saying too.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:this is so weird....but funny! 12 years 2 months ago #4477

• therebel
lol just got back from amsterdam wish id had this link before id have asked somone to translate it
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight