Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: It wasn't me cover (Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel)

It wasn't me cover (Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel) 12 years 2 months ago #4465

• Nebojsa1975
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:It wasn't me cover (Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel) 12 years 2 months ago #4500

• cheri
Nebojsa1975, it won't let me look at the video. It says, "This video is private." :(

Cheri

Re:It wasn't me cover (Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel) 12 years 2 months ago #4503

• Nebojsa1975
Sry Cheri, i didnt liked that version, now i maded new one tonight, and now is ok.
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:It wasn't me cover (Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel) 12 years 2 months ago #4504

• RachelPAtoSH
Steve is with us in London - preparing for a big business lunch tomorrow - asks me to thank you for the really interesting, personal versions of so many of his songs.
He likes this one, especially. Didn't say why...sorry! But I can tell you he respects your impressions of his own work. RACHEL

Re:It wasn't me cover (Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel) 12 years 2 months ago #4506

• Mr Raffles
It's always nice to hear your covers Nebojsa. They remind us of how good and how so very different Steve's songs are.

Re:It wasn't me cover (Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel) 12 years 2 months ago #4507

• Nebojsa1975
Thank you Rachel and Mr.Raffles, i founded my great music which represent to you all.Im trying to show you Cockney Rebel spirit of 70's and Steve as a young man with voice which can make you cry.My covers are communication with Steve thru songs that i made and thats all i want to do.My passion continues.
  • Page: