Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Apologies

Apologies 12 years 2 months ago #4453

• prima donna
I seem to have caused a lot of un-rest on this site recently to which i humbily apologise, there are many reasons i could use but wont bore you with them and have probably taken out my fustration on this site after drinking more lager then the government recommend, i admit to cringing when looking at some of my threads the following day, so i want to draw a line under everything i have written recently and apologise whole heartenly to you all and especially those who i have personnally attacked, i am a good person who would anything to help anybody out and these recent events are out of character,i promise to keep it friendly from now on, and keep my fingers off the keyboard when under the influence!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Apologies 12 years 2 months ago #4454

• jollyroger
I missed most of that thread, but looks like you deserve a "Well, done, mate" pat-on-the-back for 'fessin' up!! Best to stay off the email and Forum places after a glass or two!! Reggie

Re:Apologies 12 years 2 months ago #4455

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I'll continue to say, there's room for all of us here. I know I wouldn't want to see any of our regulars go bye bye. "there are many reasons i could use but wont bore you with them" I especially sorry to hear that as I know how life can be. We all have bad days. Keep on keeping on PD. Well played.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Apologies 12 years 2 months ago #4458

• andyfearon
It's not the mistakes a person makes that defines their character, but how they deal with them.

Re:Apologies 12 years 2 months ago #4461

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
well done pd.and you should reconsider not meeting up with us all in november,you will be made most welcome.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Apologies 12 years 2 months ago #4463

• mike o
Welcome back the real Prima Donna! :cheer:
Meet up at Birmingham, I'll buy you a beer or maybe perhaps an orange juice :dry:
Remember alcohol is not the answer, but after several beers, you forget what the question was :S
  • Page: