& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 348

348 12 years 2 months ago #4339

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
little dots to go at the symphony hall.
....yeah I know but I'm sitting at home with a broken ankle and I get bored. lol. :laugh:
(and still no national advertising!)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:348 12 years 2 months ago #4340

• jackpot1
Rebelfreak1 - I'm at a bit of a loose end myself as the family watch tv, and scanning the SH site, I wonder if a recount might be in order!!
If you check those lines of seats in the Grand Tier, they may end 45, 42, 40 or whatever, but they don't all start with Number one, by amy means.
Several start at seat Number 7, which means there are 38 in a riow that ends in seat 45. Working on each row on that basis, I get a figure of 299 + 4 in the Side area (box and ledge, totalling 303 available. What do you think? I might have missed some....!??

Re:348 12 years 2 months ago #4341

• jackpot1
PS Wish you better - heavy tackle at Sunday morning footie?

Re:348 12 years 2 months ago #4349

• newiejudy
Sorry about your ankle Jimbo - hope it's better soon & you'll be fit & well & raring to go for Birmingham ...
love
Judy
xxx

Re:348 12 years 2 months ago #4351

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Ha ha....sunday morning footie,sadly those days ended 25 years ago mate,funnily enough because of triple break,tib,fib and ankle.Out for a year,ten minutes in on first game back,broke ankle again.
to sum up,I have a weak left ankle!
Went over in the snow about three weeks ago,5.00 am Sunday morning,walking out to the car en route to Glasgow for Rangers game,my foot went one way,the rest of me went the other,snap!
such is life. :S
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:348 12 years 2 months ago #4353

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
RECOUNT DONE......still 348...inc those pesky four in the right grand tier, I zoomed in and counted each one not seats per row.
Cant wait till I say 'counted hundreds came to none....' B)