• Page:

TOPIC: New Gigs

New Gigs 12 years 2 months ago #4208

• thebeachboy
Hi

Will Steve be doing any gigs before Birmingham

Thanks

Stu
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:New Gigs 12 years 2 months ago #4209

• prima donna
Stu You must be kidding there are seats still available for Birmingham, are you seriosly going to miss the event of a lifetime????? There are fans flying into the country from all over the world for this concert, do yourself a favour and book up NOW!!!!!!!

Re:New Gigs 12 years 2 months ago #4210

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
butlins bognor regis tomorrow night.
some festivals in the summer. B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:New Gigs 12 years 2 months ago #4215

• midge
Hi Stu, I have to echo prima donna's comments, this is going to be such an event you'll regret not going. I'm a notorious homebody and I'm going. Have a look at the photo gallery of the symphony hall and you can clearly see that even the Grand tier seats look like good'uns.

www.thsh.co.uk/symphony-hall/symphony-hall-image-gallery/

Still not convinced? Okay, forget about the seat for a moment; just close your eyes and imaging the sound of the band, the orchestra, the choir, the atmosphere! Oh boy, are you really sure you want to miss out on this?
Anybody else out there that thinks they've missed the boat, there's still time so come on, book your seats and book a room at the Jurys inn while you still can.

Re:New Gigs 12 years 2 months ago #4236

• guisboro
  • Andy
I can't see from the original post where Stu is implying he isn't going to the Birmingham gig. He looks like he's just asking if there's any shows on between now and then.

Don't panic!!

Re:New Gigs 12 years 2 months ago #4241

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
guisboro,
stu posted on the guestbook page that he felt he would not be going to birmingham as he had missed out on all the 'good seats'. although rachel has since assured him that all the seats are good in the symphony hall,so hopefully he has read it and booked.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
  • Page: