Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ich bin gott

ich bin gott 12 years 2 months ago #4196

• paulng57
Searching the internet came across Steve performing with Dossche, "Ich Bin Gott" . May be on my own here, but feel it is a good listen. It is a 5 track Audio CD from 2004(4 versions of Ich Bin Gott) and a german version by Dossche (I assume) of Steve's "Innocence and Guilt" off "Love's a Prima Donna". Forgive me if this has already been discussed on here.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:ich bin gott 12 years 2 months ago #4197

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
yes,got that cd.interesting partnership.have you also checked the single of coast of amalfi with an italian singer.(la costa de amalfi), that is very good too.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:ich bin gott 12 years 2 months ago #4198

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
actually thinking about it ,it is with a singer called hans peter janssen(possibly a belgian?),steve singing in english with hans peter singing in an operatic style in italian,sounds superb and ought to be given radio airplay.
heres a taster

also hans peter does a wonderful version of 'sebastian'

B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:ich bin gott 12 years 2 months ago #4202

• paulng57
Thanks for the info, will have to see if i can get an audio of this. :)