Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Band tour after Birmingham?

Band tour after Birmingham? 12 years 2 months ago #4166

• prima donna
Now that Birmingham is certain to be a "sell out" is there any chance of a mini tour leading up till christmas duplicating the Birmingham event but just with the full band in reasonable sized arenas, i am fortunate that in this time of recession i am able to afford to travel, buy tickets and stay in a hotel for such an event, there are many thousands of fans out there through out the country who cannot afford to attend such an event, if the full band could duplicate the running order in say five stratigic citys within the country it would give an opportunity to those less fortunate and also give an opportunity to those who might not be able to attend on the 24th November for one reason or another and another opportunity by the die hard fans to see the gig all over again!!! PLEASE!!!!!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Band tour after Birmingham? 12 years 2 months ago #4168

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Only five cities ?
Ok my suggestions would be....
Glasgow/edinburgh
Manchester
London
Brighton(dome)
York
Sheffield
Liverpool
Bristol
Cardiff
Bilston
Cambridge
Southampton
Nottingham
Leeds
Newcastle
Bolton
Plymouth
Milton keynes
Holmfirth
Aberdeen
And the concertgebouw in amsterdam for the finale.

Is that more than five?
Oh well never been good with numbers. Why spoil a thing when youre having fun. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Band tour after Birmingham? 12 years 2 months ago #4173

• cheri
I also would like to see more dates after the Symphony Hall since I'm coming so far for just one concert. I vote for London--the Indigo O2, a fantastic venue. Jumbo, remember what a fantastic time we had there? :D

Cheri

Re:Band tour after Birmingham? 12 years 2 months ago #4182

• newiejudy
I would definitely like to see more dates added as well - preferably between Nov 20 - Dec 6 (as this will be when I'm over there!!) seeing as I'm coming SOOOO far as well it would be wonderful to be able to see Steve more than once!!!
Judy
xx

Re: Band tour after Birmingham? 12 years 2 months ago #4186

• joanna
Yes PLEEEEEESE....... it makes sense and I agree, gives others a chance to see the show on a date they can attend.... AND you know (Steve and the band ) will want that HUGE buzz again... within days...It has to be. (Please?) :silly: :woohoo:
Smile x

Re:Band tour after Birmingham? 12 years 2 months ago #4457

• psychomenagerie
Don't care where they'd be, as long as they're not all on Saturdays, any night but a bloody Saturday, PLEASE!!!!!