& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kevs Crazy Ravers site....

Kevs Crazy Ravers site.... 12 years 3 months ago #4130

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
This is for Cheri and Ana really,dont know if you know about this site but it has some cracking reading in there regarding the original Cockney Rebel and loads of old photos.I recommend Karens library for an insight in to how the British music press saw Steve in those early days,loads of great reviews but also some very scathing ones from ,obviously, those failed musicians Steve always talks about!.Enjoy.
Jimbo.
www.crazyravers.co.uk
:laugh:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Kevs Crazy Ravers site.... 12 years 3 months ago #4131

• newiejudy
Don't forget me down here in Aussie. Can I read it too??!!
Judy xxx

Re: Kevs Crazy Ravers site.... 12 years 3 months ago #4134

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
oh yes judie teen.no problem.enjoy. x
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re: Kevs Crazy Ravers site.... 12 years 3 months ago #4136

• newiejudy
I checked it out last night & it looks a great site - thanks for recommending it. Anything to learn more about Steve! See you in November ... I'm so looking forward to what will probably be my one & only chance to see the great man live & of course meeting so many new friends.
Judy xxx

Re:Kevs Crazy Ravers site.... 12 years 3 months ago #4140

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
This is for Cheri and Ana really,dont know if you know about this site but it has some cracking reading in there regarding the original Cockney Rebel and loads of old photos.I recommend Karens library for an insight in to how the British music press saw Steve in those early days,loads of great reviews but also some very scathing ones from ,obviously, those failed musicians Steve always talks about!.Enjoy.
Jimbo.
www.crazyravers.co.uk
:laugh:
Hi, Jumbo! :D How lovely that you thought of Ana and I. I will take a look at the site post haste.

Am so looking forward to getting together with you at the pre-concert and after-concert parties in November.

Thinking of you,
Cheri

Re:Kevs Crazy Ravers site.... 12 years 3 months ago #4142

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
Cheri we need to swap numbers so we can get a chance to meet b4 the show
  • Page: