Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Birmingham Gig show some Respect

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 month ago #4548

• crazy horse
Keith wrote:
I like the rest of you am really looking forward to the Birmingham gig. I've always enjoyed Steve Harley's shows and I'm sure that this performance will be one of the best that I've ever seen. But there's one thing I really want more then anything else is the show not to be spoilt by some drunk fifty year old who still thinks it's 1975 and shouting out at the top of his voice Steve-O every thirty secounds or worse singing along badly with every song. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy audience participation but it's not required every number. So please, it's Steve's big night,let's not spoil it by getting drunk and show Steve the respect he deserves. PS don't even go there with the cameras.
CHILL OUT PEOPLE!! this is only rock n roll!! ,every time iv seen the man he has always encouraged audience participation ,and i dont think the man would appreciate everyone sittin there like show room dummies.A professioal P.A. system verses one drunk means the P.A is going to win everytime .And dont forget the huge amount of performing experience steve has ,im sure he is more than capable of handling any situation ,and if all else fails and you end up sitting next to some pain in the ass you have the option to tell them to "shut the f**k up :dry:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 month ago #4549

• crazy horse
damn im still donny osmond!!

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 month ago #4550

• Michael Carraway
I get the impresion Big Dave is having fun winding us (some of us!!) up.
Anyway, our Midlands-based friends have seen SH & Band at Symphony Hall twice in recent years, and the atmos was "fabtastic". Both times it was close to a sell-out too.
But the November one is looking like a real "EVENT".

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 4 weeks ago #4583

• Michael Carraway
For those who didn't fancy tickets in the Grand Tier, I just noticed a pair of great seats in the stalls have just becomne available Birmingham

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 4 weeks ago #4589

• Maelitta
crazy horse wrote:
CHILL OUT PEOPLE!! this is only rock n roll!! ,every time iv seen the man he has always encouraged audience participation ,and i dont think the man would appreciate everyone sittin there like show room dummies.A professioal P.A. system verses one drunk means the P.A is going to win everytime .And dont forget the huge amount of performing experience steve has ,im sure he is more than capable of handling any situation[/quote]

Yep ! As we know Steve Harley, a good slap on the ears :laugh:
Anyway, Big Dave is quiet funny.
(what's a P.A, Donny ?)

Re: The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 3 weeks ago #4597

• MARTWEB
  • Fan since 1972 (York uni first gig)
Dont go, stop at home, listen to CD's in the comfort of your home with cup of coffee. let a real fan have your ticket ;-)
Riding the Waves :-)