Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Birmingham Gig show some Respect

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 2 weeks ago #4748

• crazy horse
what a vivid imagination you have!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 6 days ago #4837

• Keith
Some people seem to have missed the point I was trying to make I am not against a sing song and having a good time. But when I buy a Steve Harley Ticket it says Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel NOT Steve Harley and some obnoxious fat drunk twat shouting out complete rubbish every five minutes. Because that's what I've had to put up with at Shepards bush and the O2. So Big Dave and all the other half wits just try once in your life not to be so selfish.

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 5 days ago #4864

• Big Dave
Oy kill joys me and my mates will be wearing on the night red tee-shirts saying Big Dave and friends of big dave. We're be drunk and loud so keep out of our way anyone wants some then come and get it big time :woohoo:

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 5 days ago #4866

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Big Dave wrote:
Oy kill joys me and my mates will be wearing on the night red tee-shirts saying Big Dave and friends of big dave. We're be drunk and loud so keep out of our way anyone wants some then come and get it big time :woohoo:

Yay! I get to spend upwards of about $2000 some odd dollars to have to sit through that. Same give or take for all the others flying in from a far. How thoughtful of you. Who's a kill joy?
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 5 days ago #4869

• Big Dave
Don't understand you people whats wrong with getting lashed up and having a good time, I've half a mind to vomit on you if I choose to get drunk and sing loudly then thats down to me its rock n roll not a church outing :woohoo:

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 5 days ago #4872

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Big Dave wrote:
Don't understand you people whats wrong with getting lashed up and having a good time, I've half a mind to vomit on you if I choose to get drunk and sing loudly then thats down to me its rock n roll not a church outing :woohoo:

good fishing trip dave,you have hooked quite a few already!!
this time its not really rock n roll,its a symphony hall,forget the red t shirts I am sure you will all look great in your tuxedos for the night,maybe just a couple of campari and sodas beforehand?
seriously enjoy yourselves but do give a thought to others.
see you there. ;)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'