Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS.

Re:confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS. 12 years 3 months ago #3694

• dawson
Hi Jimbo
Great idea and thanks in advance for doing this arranging!

We would need a double room so will keep an eye on this forum to get your updates and then if it is possible we will contact the hotel as you hope, with the password and book our room.

If not, does anyone have a list of hotels that are near to the Hall in Birmingham, we don't know the city at all :)

Thanks

Bill
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS. 12 years 3 months ago #3695

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Top marks to a top man. Jumbo, [it's catching !] I will have any room, bridal suite down to a double cos I have promised my brother a night of musical perfection and excellent company before and after the show. It will be my way of thanking him for being a constant, steady influence on my life even though we don't see enough of each other these days. xxx

Re:confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS. 12 years 3 months ago #3697

• cheri
THE PHANTOM wrote:
Top marks to a top man. Jumbo, [it's catching !] I will have any room, bridal suite down to a double cos I have promised my brother a night of musical perfection and excellent company before and after the show. It will be my way of thanking him for being a constant, steady influence on my life even though we don't see enough of each other these days. xxx
Hi, Phantom! :) Haven't seen you in ages. Send me your e-mail just in case I need it for some reason. If you don't want to post it here, send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., okay? Hoping to see you in Birmingham!! Just wish there were more concerts happening at the time.

Take care,
Cheri