Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS.

confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS. 12 years 3 months ago #3665

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi all,now the date is finalised I will be spending this weekend collating all the names and rooms required,lot to work out,singles,twins doubles etc. Looking at my previous thread regarding this,it looks like we are around the forty to fifty room mark,should give me great bargaining power!
When I get prices etc I am hoping that the hotel will be able to set up a dedicated booking line for us where we can all book our rooms individually by using a password specific to us,to get the discounted deal.(like they do with weddings etc when guests stay at the reception hotel).
Buzzing about this,looks like at least 70 or more of us for an after concert get together.
Rachel hows about our hero doing a wee bit of moonlighting for us and bringing his guitar along....only joking,but one can hope,and how about you coming along to meet the fans apres gig? we would all love to meet you. :woohoo:
regards
jimbojambojumbo,(rebelfreak1)
chesterfield.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS. 12 years 3 months ago #3666

• zafod
Sounds great. Thanks for all the work you've put in on this.

Re:confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS. 12 years 3 months ago #3667

• Ray Smith
Jim, did I say I wanted two twin rooms? If not please ammend :-)

Re:confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS. 12 years 3 months ago #3668

• PeterJH
Seriously Jimbo, count me in for a double room please... but don't tell the wife! ;)

Thank You

Re:confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS. 12 years 3 months ago #3669

• Graeme
Hi Jim
Count me and Mag in for a dble or twin. Stewart will be coming but not sure how many of his mates are too. He'll get back to you.

Graeme (we arra miserable people...sigh!)

Re:confirmed orchestra date...HOTEL ROOMS. 12 years 3 months ago #3671

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
Hi all,now the date is finalised I will be spending this weekend collating all the names and rooms required,lot to work out,singles,twins doubles etc. Looking at my previous thread regarding this,it looks like we are around the forty to fifty room mark,should give me great bargaining power!
When I get prices etc I am hoping that the hotel will be able to set up a dedicated booking line for us where we can all book our rooms individually by using a password specific to us,to get the discounted deal.(like they do with weddings etc when guests stay at the reception hotel).
Buzzing about this,looks like at least 70 or more of us for an after concert get together.
Rachel hows about our hero doing a wee bit of moonlighting for us and bringing his guitar along....only joking,but one can hope,and how about you coming along to meet the fans apres gig? we would all love to meet you. :woohoo:
regards
jimbojambojumbo,(rebelfreak1)
chesterfield.
Jumbo, Kathy and I would need a room with two beds in it. Two doubles or two twins would be fine. Where are we all staying? Should be quite a party after the concert. :D And your idea of Steve joining us for a bit, as well as Rachel, is a good one. I don't feel like I had enough time with him last visit--would love to meet him again, especially coming so far to see him! :)

I hope you are doing well.

All the best,
Cheri