Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: STEVE'S OPINION

Re:STEVE'S OPINION 12 years 3 months ago #3663

• suzanne
And your opinion is right Zaphod well said! These Butlins weekends are absolutely fantastic like I said before on the other thread. It is a chance to let your hair down (if you have any left!). A lot of these bands are legends, like Mud, The Bay City Rollers and The Brotherhood of Man who used to be the very Top of the Pops in their day. They don't tour on their own much now because they don't fill places like they used to on there own but when they get together they have a really good laugh and relieve the old days. Thats what it is about for us all really though i think. its like being 15 again and a really good weekend. I have been reading all about Steve Harley on this site and the other one and he seems to be a really nice man and a good musician too if he is still recording. A lot of the others just have a few of their original members left and bit like the Cockney Rebels but it doent spoil it one bit.Will you be wearing a costume? Most people will.If some of Steve Harley and the Cockney Rebels fans dont want to come its there loss. I am trying to get fans of all the bands to get together on the websites before hand and get to know each other so it will be better.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:STEVE'S OPINION 12 years 3 months ago #3674

• suzanne
Why does nobody replying to my postings? Maybe because I am a new fan you think it is not worth it but thats wrong. When Steve becomes better known to more and more people after Butlins it will be important for everybody to get to know more about him and I bet there will be loads of new fans on this site. Will people not reply to pstings then? Anyway there is an attempt to get Alvin Stardust on television as the host of Blockbusters and you might have seen the posting on Alvin's website. If you want to see Alvin Stardust be the new host of Blockbusters on Challenge TV then go here www.challenge.co.uk/blockbusters-host-poll.html and leave a message saying you think Alvin Stardust should be new host of Blockbusters.You can also get on Alvins message board which is a forum a bit like one this but you dont need to be a member.

Re:STEVE'S OPINION 12 years 3 months ago #3679

• Reb55
:whistle:

Re:STEVE'S OPINION 12 years 3 months ago #3682

• suzanne
I am sorry if I have offended anybody I didnt mean to at all and its a shame if you all think that way. Sorry.The post about Blockbusters IS on Alvins sight I assure you if you go and check.

Re:STEVE'S OPINION 12 years 3 months ago #3684

• Reb55
:whistle:
  • Page: