& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: WHALE ? ACE:-)

WHALE ? ACE:-) 12 years 4 months ago #3581

• SILVERJUKE
Entertainment Steve,
Someone like you who remembers the words / chords to so many complicated songs can be human & create a genuinely funny mistake then laugh at yourself for it. Art :-)
As for the rude guy leaning onto the stage I'll never understand someone who wants to be a paperatzi persona in any form. Soulless individual.
after meeting my 1st Hero I realised there was no chance of being a friend by hounding anyone for pics, un natural "youre the best" conversations etc.
As an ordinary person I always feel I know performers like a friend, brother or sister but have to remind myself these people dont know me & will be scared off if Im too pushy.
What will I learn by being like that.
Id love to bump into you in a bar or cafe & have a light hearted natural chat without being intrusive but accept that would never happen. So meanwhile I'll just enjoy listening to your back catalogue sharing it with my kids & grandson letting them know how lucky I was to be born in the early 60's.
Watching old top of the pops reminds me of how fine life has been with musicians like you around who almost had a blank canvas to work from.
Keep it coming steve, Like David Bowie youve created enough & playing your back catalogue will always get my ticket money.
Still if you have new stuff to come I cant wait to hear.
See you in Scotland again soon I hope
Happy New year to you & yours
:-)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:WHALE ? ACE:-) 12 years 4 months ago #3592

• essexboybilly
Hey Silverjuke, it's good to see you understand the SH sense of humour, and he is laughing at himself about "the whale"! I was almost ready to get back into the water!! Some fans take his playfulness too seriously.

12 years 4 months ago #3597

• joanna
:)
Smile x

Re:WHALE ? ACE:-) 12 years 3 months ago #3629

• RachelPAtoSH
Essexboybilly is absolutely right. Yiu need a sense of humour to understand Steve's remarks. FYI: he''s still laughing at himself re the whale answer!!
You will find he takes his work very seriously, but not himself.

Re:WHALE ? ACE:-) 12 years 3 months ago #3676

• suzanne
I am not sure I understand this thread. What is the connection between Steve Harley and whales?

Re:WHALE ? ACE:-) 12 years 3 months ago #3683

• cockneyr3bel
steve was on celebrity mastermind at xmas,question was what animal was in film jaws,steve answered WHALE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Page: