Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: abouth Cockney Rebel Human Menagerie '73 clothes

abouth Cockney Rebel Human Menagerie '73 clothes 12 years 4 months ago #3565

• Nebojsa1975
Hi all , i want to ask if someone knows something about clothes that Steve and other 4 members wearing in that time (1973 Human Menagerie).Which mark and is there any picture on internet of that clothes, cause i love it so much and im so interesting about that.Thank you

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4..._-_TopPop_1974_5.png
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:abouth Cockney Rebel Human Menagerie '73 clothes 12 years 4 months ago #3566

• Mr Raffles
I beleive some of Steve's old costumes were sold at auction a few years ago including many of the Human Menagerie 'satin and silks' styles. Got no idea whatsoever where they were bought originally.Some of the later designs were done by Bill Gibb i think. By the way i love the photo that you included.Where did you find this? Appears to be on the set of TopPop before their first ever TV appearance performing Sebastian.

Re:abouth Cockney Rebel Human Menagerie '73 clothes 12 years 4 months ago #3567

• Nebojsa1975
Thanks on answer, i found picture on wikipedia
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:abouth Cockney Rebel Human Menagerie '73 clothes 12 years 4 months ago #3568

• Nebojsa1975
that clothes and human menagerie album is for me two important things, which cant go one without other.That make's them so unique and great against other bands in that time.Steve should not have to sell something which is part of his life history.

Re:abouth Cockney Rebel Human Menagerie '73 clothes 12 years 4 months ago #3572

• Singular Band
Those clothes were purchased from "Granny's Attic" a shop in the Kings Road often frequented by muso's in the sixties and seventies.

Re:abouth Cockney Rebel Human Menagerie '73 clothes 12 years 4 months ago #3573

• robertotechno
Singular Band, but do you mean the famous one at Worlds End "Granny Takes A Trip"? I was there in 74 and saw Keith Richards trying stuff on!
  • Page: