Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hideaway intro cover version , working

Hideaway intro cover version , working 12 years 4 months ago #3551

• Nebojsa1975
Hi all , im working on Hideaway song, but slowly cause i work and dont have much inspiration time.For all CR fans here's link:

Thank you all
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Hideaway intro cover version , working 12 years 4 months ago #3552

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
well done again my friend.
you should come over to england in november for the concert featuring your favourite album,that WOULD inspire you.!!!
happy new year to all in Beograd. B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Hideaway intro cover version , working 12 years 4 months ago #3553

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
by the way ...you are not the same guy who was a professional footballer are you??
and are you partizan or red star??.
just curious,as I was in Belgrade two or three years ago at red star v glasgow rangers.
those fans are CRAZY MAN. HA HA! :S
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Hideaway intro cover version , working 12 years 4 months ago #3554

• Nebojsa1975
Thank you my friend , im glad and you are very kind.Im not football player :) .I dont watch our football matches here, my league.Im a fan of Manchester United and only watching them.Thats real football matches with will for great playing.
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:Hideaway intro cover version , working 12 years 4 months ago #3555

• Nebojsa1975
:( I cant come to concert in England cause thats gonna be in November and they wont let me in that period from job on few days cause im working in big market store , and you know in that time people start to prepare for New Year and other things...but on the other side, lets say if that happen, "if im on concert",then i will sing almost every song (which i know words)that Steve will perform with passion, emotion so loud with losing my voice and with tears in my eyes, sorry my English is little bad.

Re:Hideaway intro cover version , working 12 years 4 months ago #3556

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
your english is good my friend.would be wonderful if you could somehow get over here for the concert.you would be most welcome. lets hope you can.keep up your passion for cockney rebel,look forward to hearing more of your work.