Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Just Reaches Right Down Into Everyone's Heart"

"Just Reaches Right Down Into Everyone's Heart" 12 years 4 months ago #3499

• stewart g
Reading Cheri's beautiful expression this morning prompted me into playing the sequence of music that always reaches down into my heart.
Understand,All Men Are Hungry and Black Or White still after all this time hit the spot every time!
Not sure why, but whenever I play the sequence the words and music make me reflect, think and consider,the past the present and the future.
The music and vibes of the 3 tracks just seem so relevant also to this time of the year.
Magical, inspirational music and to quote Cheri again " It's a Phenomenon" :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:"Just Reaches Right Down Into Everyone's Heart" 12 years 4 months ago #3501

• Philca
Hi Stew, seems Steve's music moves in slightly mysterious ways, as this morning I have been spending some time making a much overdue visit to the official SH site and also PJH's site to catch up on all that I have missed this year. Background music throughout has been the Timeless Flight album, and even as I type out these lines, the moog segment of Understand is playing away...brilliant album, and will always be top of the tree for me. Hope all's well with you and the family, look forward to catching up sometime in the new year.

Re:"Just Reaches Right Down Into Everyone's Heart" 12 years 4 months ago #3502

• Ray Smith
I've not read the girls story from across the pond.. must catch up.... realised at Bilston on coming home.. it was my 130th gig. I knew anyway the end of the tour would be special.. Bilston is special. What a set list!

Jesus, what will we do till November?

Sounds like quite a party is already begining to happen for that one... rightly so!

If I could put the words together... you'd understand