& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cheri and Kathy - from California

Re:Cheri and Kathy - from California 12 years 4 months ago #3515

• cheri
Pandorah wrote:
Dear cheri amour , remember what I told you at the stables ! when you start to wright them lines, dont let the years go in no time .

Just let your passion flow girl. trust me, it will flow .

Like a waterfall !

Even when you feel dead on your feet, flat on the floor, tired and weary you will not be able to contain yourself.

You were positively bursting with the joy he brings,when I spoke to you at wavendon. ( it was a speacial place fot me too )
worry not ! cheri you'll never forget, never ever . hold on to every little spark ! wright down your feelings . just tell it how it is cheri .straight from your heart. the place he reached into . you know he can give you life in a moment. I saw it in you. I knew ! magical moments in time . wonderfull to meet you and katey .

come back home soon Cheri, November 24 2012. get here.
Deb! Hi! It's me. :) So good to hear from you, and it was wonderful meeting with you and chatting. Yes, isn't he wonderful??? He's an absolute treasure. Can't believe how he reaches the audience so intimately and brilliantly. I know everyone is touched by him and his music.

I would love to come in November, but I kind of put all of my eggs in one basket with this last trip monetarily. Also, I believe that I just cannot top this last experience, it was so extraordinary. From meeting the fans to meeting Steve himself, it was an astoundingly good trip.

Best wishes to you, and a Happy New Year! :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Cheri and Kathy - from California 12 years 4 months ago #3546

• Pandorah
Dear Cheri , I just caught up on here and re lived your delightfull moments in time you shared , brilliant, thank you so much, I knew you'd bring a magic glow to harley world , to quote a line from a song ! " I know ya , I.ve been ya " love ya stay your way always girl.

I'm sure fate will find a way for your return .

and dont for one second ever think your date with the man can not be topped.

He will always bring you gifts of gold, treasures to behold . it's never the same twice, trust me.

Happy 2012 cheri

And remember if you need a helping hand, special friends we are all only a thought away !
Please login/register to post on the forum.
  • Page: