& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: on the road again....

on the road again.... 12 years 4 months ago #3439

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Tuesday,4.37pm....
Just about to set off on a 75 minute drive down to Bilston for the highlight of this December tour.
Bilston is up there with the best venues to catch Cockney Rebel live,on a par with any Manchester gig,Glasgow,Edinburgh,
London and in my humble opinion just behind the magic of Holmfirth.Last one this year,probably last until the biggie at Birmingham next November,I understand there are a few tickets on sale tonight,doors 7.30 the boys on stage around 8.30,if you are close by get along there for a night to remember.
Lots of the diehard Rebel fans will be there tonight,we know what it means to be there for this one.
It's been a busy hard working year for Steve,he deserves tonights full house,for a man of over 59 (but under 61 !) he amazes me with the power and energy he puts in on nights like tonight,for me he stands head and shoulders above all and sundry in the field of live rock shows,superb music,magnificent songwriting,rock n roll,love songs,epic masterpieces,and a few danceables too,see you front and centre of the stage...as usual.
Seasons greetings to all Rebellers wherever you are,if you dont get there tonight have a great holiday period and a prosperous New Year,....see you in Birmingham,24/11 2012.
Jimbo
Chesterfield. :laugh: :ohmy: B) :cheer: :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:on the road again.... 12 years 4 months ago #3469

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
Tuesday,4.37pm....
Just about to set off on a 75 minute drive down to Bilston for the highlight of this December tour.
Bilston is up there with the best venues to catch Cockney Rebel live,on a par with any Manchester gig,Glasgow,Edinburgh,
London and in my humble opinion just behind the magic of Holmfirth.Last one this year,probably last until the biggie at Birmingham next November,I understand there are a few tickets on sale tonight,doors 7.30 the boys on stage around 8.30,if you are close by get along there for a night to remember.
Lots of the diehard Rebel fans will be there tonight,we know what it means to be there for this one.
It's been a busy hard working year for Steve,he deserves tonights full house,for a man of over 59 (but under 61 !) he amazes me with the power and energy he puts in on nights like tonight,for me he stands head and shoulders above all and sundry in the field of live rock shows,superb music,magnificent songwriting,rock n roll,love songs,epic masterpieces,and a few danceables too,see you front and centre of the stage...as usual.
Seasons greetings to all Rebellers wherever you are,if you dont get there tonight have a great holiday period and a prosperous New Year,....see you in Birmingham,24/11 2012.
Jimbo
Chesterfield. :laugh: :ohmy: B) :cheer: :woohoo:
Isn't he wonderful? And Merry Christmas to you, too!

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.