Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Indigo2

Re:Indigo2 12 years 5 months ago #3427

• anichols
Think Sacrifice might be Cavaliers testify etc....
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Indigo2 12 years 5 months ago #3428

• anichols
Fcforever re STuart Elliott...Adam Houghton has come back this year to fill in for Stuart who has been doing "stuff" Adam was drummer from about 1997 to 2005 Lindsey Elliot as as Iknow has not played for a long long time...

Re:Indigo2 12 years 5 months ago #3429

• joanna
:unsure:? Ritz
Smile x

Re:Indigo2 12 years 4 months ago #3430

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
Just listing now on youtube, yes that is the song, thank you. I have all the albums but cant play them as i dont have a album player. Thank you

Re:Indigo2 12 years 4 months ago #3438

• Raymond
  • Live In the Moment, Plan for the Future
My wife and I came over to UK/London in December to see Steve Harley live for the first time in his home country. The show ranked upon the best we have ever seen. And they include many performances in Holland & Belgium with several "Cockney Rebel" line ups.

The quality of the sound in IndigO2 was very good. We also spoke to some other SH fans which added to the good feeling of the evening.

Thanks to SH & Band plus the other SH fans our december 2011 has already become unforgettable.

:-)
Take care,

Raymond

Re:Indigo2 12 years 4 months ago #3464

• cheri
jollyroger wrote:
Busy with Christmas shopping, surprised to find myself first on here with a mention of last night: and what a night!
Great set-list, RITZ being an early highlight and RIDING THE WAVES a magnificent crow-arouser to close the first set.
It all went by too quickly, but the watch doesn't lie and for a change I actua;;t did time it, and with only a tiny chat from SH, he was on-stage for TWO HOURS and 12 MINUTES. Exhausting, I should imagine, but this one will live long in the memory. Next November promises much, doesn't it!! This band, fronting a big orchestra and choir!! Bring it on.
I was there and can testify that it was a stupendous show that went by far too quickly. Simply can't get enough of him. He doesn't write a bad song. :)

Cheri