Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SOUTHAMPTON BROOK

SOUTHAMPTON BROOK 12 years 5 months ago #3360

• jollyroger
Tonight, sublime. How do they do it, the three of them? Historical, really. A musical extravaganza, a journey through a great songbook and catalogue and stories and humour that no other musician alive can better. Steve was the consummate professional, with a voice and lyrics to match the best in the world. Hold back, Steve, like you've promised, until November for the Big Event. My own feeling is that the night in Brum in Nov 2012 (fingers crossed) might just be life enhancing, not just for us, the fans, but for you too. Again, tonight was sublime.After reading about Mnachester, the excitement is already rising re Indigo2. Great venue,worthy of you and your band..
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:SOUTHAMPTON BROOK 12 years 5 months ago #3362

• joanna
:woohoo: Were you downstairs too Jollyroger?
A good night had all round ..... my lad is becoming a bit of a fan too me thinks ... new blood and all that. He mentioned 3x "that was good !!! "......... Yeah hello!!!
Had hoped to wait for a signing of merchandise? but felt " the red cross parcel" i.e. collecting the surfboard and boxes pre holidays had to be done before the dark drive home.
What a night ..........Im hooked...........oh dear.

And Fat fish59
....... were you there too?
Smile x

Re:SOUTHAMPTON BROOK 12 years 5 months ago #3364

• mike o
Great night last night, the band get better & better. Bit of a stuttering start with the sound, but just proved what prefectionists the band are! but didn't take anything away from the preformance.

PS thanks Rachel, for the 'boys are leaving for Southampton' comment, I got my dates mixed & thought it was next week!

Re:SOUTHAMPTON BROOK 12 years 5 months ago #3365

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
It was so good even with the sound not all that at the start, he made the best out of a bad situation. I was on the bottom on the front right, just in front of James, who was on fire on the night. The only thing that ruined my night was a 8 foot man standing rite in front of me

Re:SOUTHAMPTON BROOK 12 years 5 months ago #3366

• mike o
Bit lively down there was it Daz?, the women seemed to be enjoying it :ohmy: I was stood propping up the sound ( or not so sound, at the start)desk

Re:SOUTHAMPTON BROOK 12 years 5 months ago #3367

• fatfish59
Unfortunately I wasn't Joanna. I was called into work at short notice for a serious incident.

It sounds like I missed another great night.
  • Page: