Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Manchester Ritz WE GOT THE FEELING!!

Manchester Ritz WE GOT THE FEELING!! 12 years 5 months ago #3322

• stewart g
It's great music dont you think? It touches people, makes them smile and brings people together.It really is quite unique.
Nearly 40 years ago The Manchester music scene took a young Cockney to their hearts and since then a succession of legendary nights have taken place...The Free Trade Hall,The Palace,the International 2,The Temporary Royal Exchange,The Bridgewater Hall etc.

Versions of Cockney Rebel have broken up in our city, new songs have been introduced here,the acoustic format was first introduced here and the common thread over all these years has been the massive love and respect that the Manchester audience has for The Cockney Rebel.

He may not be a Young Cockney anymore but I really hope Steve and his band of musical talents got the feeling last night??
Manchester loves Cockney Rebel and nearly 40 years later what a great thing to be able to say! :)
Last night was a night that was good for the heart and good for the soul,real music played and sung with passion.
Keep it going Steve ;)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Manchester Ritz WE GOT THE FEELING!! 12 years 5 months ago #3324

• tonyinthelwall
Excellent post mate. Last night was awesome. First time seeing the band for me, I expected it to be good but it blew me away. Great venue too. Roll on next time.

Re:Manchester Ritz WE GOT THE FEELING!! 12 years 5 months ago #3328

• jackpot1
sure wish I'd been at that one.

Re:Manchester Ritz WE GOT THE FEELING!! 12 years 5 months ago #3332

• Michael Carraway
Stewart, great posting, but it makes many of us feel a touch envious! Will you be at Indigo2, as I feel that might just have such an atmos. Great hall, great sound etc. And when friends bought tickets a few days ago, they were told it was selling very well, and will look close to full. Think it holds 2,000.

Re:Manchester Ritz WE GOT THE FEELING!! 12 years 5 months ago #3336

• stewart g
Michael,Thanks for the words.No I wont be at The Indigo Gig, so now I'm the envious one!!!
Certain there will be a great atmos there,just like Bilston and in a different way The Stables in Wavendon.Lets face it: theres always a little magic in the air at any Harley/Rebel concert.
Isn't it great that so many tickets have been sold for the gigs? :)
I'm sure you'll love the O2 show a nice early Xmas present! ;)