Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 3 months ago #3657

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I've just been informed that whether things go well with the house or not I'll be going in Nov. ROCK ON! I am so stoked about going and also to see you guys (again in some cases!)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 3 months ago #3658

• cheri
Ana, I am definitely buying tickets. Whether or not I'll be able to come is another story. I hope I can and that we can finally meet. :)

Newiejudy, you won't be disappointed! Steve is absolutely fantastic in concert, and getting to know the fans makes it all the better.

Cheri

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 3 months ago #3659

• Singular Band
Now that the subject line should read "When the Orchestra date goes ahead" what does everyone think about the possibility/feasibility of having the concert recorded and then subsequently released as a CD/download?

For me having been an early exponent of Cockney Rebel, a la 1973/1974, (see my post of "first incarnation still the best")this would be absolutely phenominal! Not sure that the wider public would be interested but certainly everyone on here would be interested!

Mr H and PA, if you are reading this, what do you think and would it be possible? There is certainly plenty of time to organise this.

Any other views?

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 3 months ago #3660

• newiejudy
I'm sure I won't be disappointed it will be a dream come true for me - hope you can make it too cheri looking forward to meeting you & all the other fans
Love Judy xxx

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 3 months ago #3664

• zafod
I'm interested in booking a number of rooms (between 2 - 7, just waiting for friends to confirm).

Many thanks

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 3 months ago #3670

• cheri
Jumbo, do they have rooms with two beds in them? I'm thinking of coming again with Kathy and we need a room with two beds in it. Which hotel are we all staying in, by the way?

Cheri