Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 4 months ago #3562

• RachelPAtoSH
We are waiting for contracts to be exchanged and then we will give 48 HOURS' NOTICE of the actual time tickets will be available. This should allow fans to notify others who don't visit here very often.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 4 months ago #3563

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
thanks for that latest news rachel.
I csan then set about the task of booking around 30-40 hotel rooms for the cockney rabble!! (us fans of course). :laugh:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 4 months ago #3564

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
We are waiting for contracts to be exchanged and then we will give 48 HOURS' NOTICE of the actual time tickets will be available. This should allow fans to notify others who don't visit here very often.

FEW! I don't have internet access other than trips to the library, so that's awesome news! SO EXCITED!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 4 months ago #3596

• Michael Carraway
The waiting - it's nail-biting. I just want to get on-line with the credit card. Front of the Dress Circle will do nicely.
Mrs Carraway is well-kitted out for the Bognor Bop!

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 3 months ago #3645

• essexboybilly
Still waiting for tickets to go on sale. Any idea how much they will be, Rachel??? I know you wriote here some wees ago that they won't be cheap, and the orchestra and choir must cost a fortune, but it is one not to be missed!! I wish the Carraways a great Bognor Break, only wish we could get there, but not this time. Should be fun seeing Steve and the boys rocking their amazing set, with all those great singles and big album tracks to a 70s crowd.

Re:IF THE ORCHESTRA DATE GOES AHEAD........ 12 years 3 months ago #3656

• newiejudy
I am hoping to be able to get over from Australia so can you please put me down for a single room. It will be the trip of a lifetime for me so fingers crossed all will come to fruition!
Love
Judy