Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Liverpool cancelled.

Liverpool cancelled. 12 years 5 months ago #3247

• Harley fan
Oh dear. Another cancelled gig. Poor fans in the Liverpool area.. I was just about to get a SH ticket/book a hotel and organise rail tickets too... Hope Steve is ok. xx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Liverpool cancelled. 12 years 5 months ago #3282

• prima donna
Really disapppointed that the gig is cancelled.

Any news on how to get a refund for my tickets?

And if its not too sensitive why was Liverpool cancelled?

Re:Liverpool cancelled. 12 years 5 months ago #3283

• RachelPAtoSH
No one is more upset and disappointed about this than Steve, of course. Liverpool has long been one of his favourite cities and he's enjoyed a great rapport with his audiences there since the start of his career. We will see what can be done to redress the upset caused.....
Meanwhile, please CONTACT THE VENUE BOX OFFICE.
ALL TICKET MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.

Rachel

Re:Liverpool cancelled. 12 years 5 months ago #3284

• Neilmccormick40
Yeah tried that, the venue knew nothing about it being cancelled, and they had to phone the promoter, who confirmed. Just spoke to SeeTickets and as far as they are concerned it is still going ahead. They won't refund until they are notified of the cancellation. They are still selling tickets by the way.
When this gig was announced, I contacted the venue and they said it wasn't confirmed. I ended up getting both sides talking to get it sorted.
Now it is cancelled, I seem to have to do the chasing around again.
Maybe I should get a job as the agent!!!
Can someone sort this mess out, as us fans in Liverpool are left with. O gig and all the hassle of trying to a) tell the venue b) tell the ticket company c) try and get our money back.

Re:Liverpool cancelled. 12 years 5 months ago #3285

• prima donna
The Mojo website is still selling tickets??

I really hope an alternative venue can be found we were really looking forward to this gig especially as it will be a year before the big event with choir and orchestra!

Re:Liverpool cancelled. 12 years 5 months ago #3313

• murphy
Hi Rachael, big dissapointment for us travelling to liverpool, flights wasted at 90 euros each and hotel booked and holidays off work. Its very rare Steve's concerts cancelled we obviously were unlucky. Tried to make one of the other gigs but trains and flights way too expensive. Looks like see ticket group are keeping our booking fees as they have announced in my email that they are only refunding face value of the ticket, maybe you are in a position to have a word with them, not sure if they are legally entitled to keep our booking fees?
Hope all works out with the rest of the tour, we are gutted that we cant get in on this one due to the current liverpool scenario. I'm sure there are many very dissapointed and out of pocket fans out there besides us.
Best regards Brendan and Kellie
  • Page: