Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Charity Single

Charity Single 7 years 4 months ago #11987

• MattB
As I haven't found it on the Forum yet, there is a chance that Steve's contribution to the Jo Cox Foundation Single has been missed by some!
A preview from the ITN News can be found online: www.itv.com/news/2016-12-03/new-jo-cox-s...-for-her-foundation/
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stella Day, cheri, Munchkin1, ajsmith

Charity Single 7 years 4 months ago #11988

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri

Charity Single 7 years 4 months ago #11989

• iantanner
A fabulous song and a wonderful tribute. With plenty of airplay, maybe just maybe a no 1.

Charity Single 7 years 4 months ago #11990

• RachelPAtoSH
Thank you for the links, Matt and Stella. We and Steve missed the news broadcasts.
Rachel

Charity Single 7 years 4 months ago #11991

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
The sample sounds great. It's a superb rendition of one of my favourite Stone's songs. Steve's in fine voice! :kiss:

Well, I bought the album £1.79?. I didn't think it was available yet? Anyway. I pressed the "BUY" button so many times I was afraid that I'd bought it many times. When I finally found out how to find my downloads I was horrified to see that I had 412 bits of music downloaded. I needn't have panicked. Amazon just download everything you have ever bought. (I only usually buy cd's...this is my first download).. Still getting used to this damn phone but if I can do it I think anyone can
Great cause and would be a welcome change from the usual pap that gets to be Christmas No 1 if enough people buy it.
I still can't understand how I've managed to buy this before the release date.?
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Stella Day.

Charity Single 7 years 4 months ago #11992

• Maggie Jones
Wow!! Steve is such a star, a real star like in the old fashioned sense...always says the right thing, and puts it brilliantly. And what a voice! He out-sings David Grey and the over-acting KT for my money. Let's download it for Jo Cox and Steve's profile...Merry Christmas everyone X
  • Page: