Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11009

• MirrorFreak52
YES!!! Though I can only enjoy the shows vicariously, through the online postings of concertgoers, I greatly enjoy hearing about the shows. It's been a bit of a post tour let down, not seeing the anxiously anticipated posts from those who were able to attend. Will there be a TBYOOL concert CD or DVD? Hope so!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11010

• Noelternative
Yes,yes,yes ! This is what I was hoping for. A 40th anniversary tour of each of these two albums. Could/Would there be a recall for Tony Rivers, John Perry, Jo Partridge, Lindsay Elliott alongside Stuart, Jim and Duncan? The MonaLisa Twins as two adopted nubile Lancashire lasses :) ! This would be great to see!

Congratulations on TBYOOL tour.... I made 9 of the 16 shows. Just wanted so badly to see the greats play together. Loved every minute !

Thanx Steve !

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11012

• smile1975
Yes, BEST YEARS... was simply outstanding, brilliant! Yes, albums four and five are worth to do another great show.

First time I saw SH & CR in March 1976 in Duisburg / Germany. Since than my mates and me went to many concerts in Germany, in the Netherlands and in England, too: recently London 2011, Arnhem / NL 2012, Birmingham 2012, Manchester 2014 and Folkestone last week.

And we would travel again, ever. So do it again next year! And please do it in Germany, too.

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11013

• neil1
yes go for it

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11014

• DaveM
Definitely up for that, Good choice of venues, and two more superb albums, I remember Timeless Flight coming under attack from some of the critics when it was released which was totally unjustified, i thought at the time and still do now that it's a fantastic album, would love to hear both in full and live.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Munchkin1

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11015

• Davywats
Fantastic news