Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #10995

• Graeme
It's a no brainer for me......please do it as these are 2 great albums that deserve to be heard live, especially after the great success of the Human Menagerie/Psychomodo and Best Years of our Lives tours. It will also complete the 1970's Cockney Rebel albums 'live' circle. PS Can we have the Mona Lisa Twins again because they were FAB and fitted into the band like a pair of comfy slippers, golden ones of course :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #10997

• therebel
glad were all supporting this great idea and I know were all getting old lol but as much as the bridgewater is a great venue I would love a rebel rousing stand up gig like taking prima donna back to the appollo and conquering it all over again like the old days
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11001

• Charmpri
I think the choice of cities is good in terms of spreading the lurv around whilst limiting the number of venues required. I personally, would love to see these 2 albums played in their entirety and would be confident of bringing along X number of guests. This format would definitely be one to please the Harley afficianados. One question is whether these albums would fill the venues in similar fashion to the Tour De Four shows. They may well but, If this was a concern the tour could be billed as Timeless Flght/Prima Donna plus all the singles 73-76 which would mean something like closing Set 1 with Sebastian, Judy, Mr Soft and closing Set 2 with Big Big Deal, Mr Raffles and Make Me Smile and maybe TBYOOL.

Count me in with or without the extras.
I know what faith is and what it's worth.

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11002

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Yes, yes, yes and pls include the girls - Indigo o2 - for me!

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11006

• Munchkin1
Please include the Monalisa twins.....

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11008

• COVENTRY DAVE
This would be great. I remember the Timeless Flight tour. I was at the Brum Odeon gig. Nearly all of the album was played, to near zippo response. And to that end there was no encore ! Also saw the LAPD gig at Hammy Odeon. Specifically remember Innocence & Guilt being played. Love that song.
What i would like to know is whether those 2 albums will be reissued & what rarities might be included ? Like perhaps a full live show from each tour, ( as per BYOOL reissue ). I believe radio Bremen filmed a show in early 76. And I think Face To Face was recorded on the LAPD tour, so a complete show from then would be "wunnerful wunnerful".....