& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Southend

Southend 8 years 6 months ago #10843

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
In the first half the two songs from Timeless Flight were Nothing is Sacred and All Men are Hungry.kevvy wrote:
I too thought Steve and the boys n girls were brilliant. The Palace is such a lovely venue too. Best bits for me were 1st set "Black or White" and wonderfully emotional "Sebastian". 2nd set "The Best Years of our lives" and of course the timeless "Make me smile" (both arrangements). I hope he does a show like this again with maybe the featured album being Timeless Flight. Keep on rockin' Steve!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Southend 8 years 6 months ago #10844

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Having thoroughly enjoyed last nights concert at the Palace Theatre in Southend I thought I would give you an overview if you didn't go!

First half was an interesting mix of songs from earlier and later albums and the second half BYOOL in its entireity together with a couple of surprises - wait till you see it, you will not be disappointed.

Steve apologised for his voice suffering from the previous nights exertions - all of us aren't getting any younger and it wasn't always noticeable.

The twins two songs were very, very good and they add magnificently to the band - between them they play guitar- electric and acoustic, mandolin, percussion, bongos and harmonica.

If you have not got tickets yet and love live music and they are playing near you go and buy some.

I am going to go again near the end of the tour, because as Steve says no two shows are the same
Please login/register to post on the forum.
  • Page: