Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ordinary People

Ordinary People 8 years 7 months ago #10627

• FALLAJ
Will download when available but I also prefer a hard copy so I might burn it to a CD so I can blast it out on my Hi Fi system.
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Stella Day

Ordinary People 8 years 7 months ago #10629

• mick_mckenzie
Another non-downloader here, but I look forward to buying it when it's in some sort of solid format; maybe the next album?

Mick

Ordinary People 8 years 7 months ago #10639

• cheri
Well, wish me luck! I just downloaded iTunes for Windows. I was afraid I was never going to hear "Ordinary People" since I have an Android phone and my computer runs Windows. But Stella told me I could download iTunes anyway. Will be purchasing the song as a pre-order tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that it works.

I also hope that the new song comes out on a CD or as part of a new album. Goodness knows that we've been hearing talk of a new album for quite awhile now and I'm waiting with great anticipation for it to come out. Can't wait to hear what Steve comes out with next. :)

Cheri

Ordinary People 8 years 7 months ago #10641

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Fingers crossed Cheri. I don't see why it shouldn't work. My laptop's pretty cranky (it was my dads and he died over five years ago). It takes about half an hour to open a Word document but itunes works fine. I'm hoping for a new album too...........aren't we all?
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Ordinary People 8 years 7 months ago #10642

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
mick_mckenzie wrote:
Another non-downloader here, but I look forward to buying it when it's in some sort of solid format; maybe the next album?

Mick
Live in the now Mick. Don't be such a fuddy-duddy. CDs are almost as dead as vinyl.. :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Ordinary People 8 years 7 months ago #10646

• mick_mckenzie
Stella Day wrote:
mick_mckenzie wrote:

Mick
Live in the now Mick. Don't be such a fuddy-duddy. CDs are almost as dead as vinyl.. :laugh:

Yep, so my kids keep telling me.

But they never had the pleasure of buying vinyl and opening an old fashioned gatefold sleeve where you could read the inserts without a magnifying glass, so I ignore their advice. :)

Mick
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Stella Day