Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Diary

Diary 8 years 8 months ago #10548

• Pandorah
Magic !
Brilliant Magic !
Brilliant diary entry . As you say , it was very beautiful , and special at that . was so looking forward to telling the world about it ! In my own Somewhat rambling way !
But now it's done
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Diary 8 years 8 months ago #10549

• Pandorah
Oh dear !

Cocked up again :-) excuse for repeating myself !
no lap top ! iPad ( my nephew took them away weeks ago to sort out the storage ) hasn't retuned them ! so trying to do this on an iPhone !
So rubbish when you can't see ! Should of gone to spec savers years ago !
Twitter !
I've got it set up ! But can't for the life of me remember how to get into it !
Note to ones self !
Must try harder !
That's what was in all my school reports !
Deborah show so much attention & potential ! But must try harder !
Hmmmmm!

Diary 8 years 8 months ago #10551

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Pandorah wrote:
Magic !
Brilliant Magic !
Brilliant diary entry . As you say , it was very beautiful , and special at that . was so looking forward to telling the world about it ! In my own Somewhat rambling way !
But now it's done

Oh Debs. Please tell us about it in your own rambling way anyway. I love your posts!! :cheer:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Pandorah

Diary 8 years 8 months ago #10552

• Pandorah
Ah Stella it was beautiful ! Magical in fact
I will endeavour
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Stella Day

Diary 8 years 8 months ago #10553

• RachelPAtoSH
We'd all like to read your Gig report from Saturday night, Debs.
Steve loved it all. He's so thrilled with the girls, too
RACHEL

Diary 8 years 8 months ago #10554

• Pandorah
How funny ! I've been trying to write this line ! But the years have gone by in no time ! And we'll ! you know !

It's not easy when you've forgot your pass word either !

Let's see if this works ? It's just a test ! I realise this now !

If this works ! Posts I'll go off and recall the whole event !

How stunning was Holt !

Beautiful setting ! Stunning walk through magical mystery paths ! Bright lights of white , red , blue and green adorned the woods and the leaves sparkled , lighting throughout the show from the stage was as awesome ! The weather man said it could be raining ! And it's never worth complaining ! So I took along a huge yellow umbrella with " here comes the sun on it " and pink wellies !
No need !
Little darlings ! It's been a long , cold , lonely winter !
Little darlings !
It feels like years ! Since its been clear !
" here comes the sun "
That Brilliant song rang out across the leafy canopied star lit sky of holt on Saturday night !
Steve Harley was back on stage !
And in an instant ! I knew ! It was alright !
The smiles retuned to my face .
Fantastic atmosphere filled the place .
Full of surprises , great sound . I went up the back for the lighthouse , the lighting on it was so captivating ! Only to be out shined by the that awesome violin stopping every heart beat in the place as Barry Wickens raised his bow and pulled on many heart strings till they soared and danced high into the black night sky above !
Brilliant ! Absolutely brilliant ! Every time ! Every time .

Yet he's not the only one on that stage to take you away from the struggles of every day life ! Each and every one of that band has his or her part to play !
The thundering rolling of the drums chasing the awesome keys , strings and vocals around the night air was truly mesmerising ! I always feel it's the first time I've discovered something very special when I go to see Steve Harley ! And he is ! So special ! So unique . Multi faceted ! Like a diamond ! So many different angles his music and lyrics shine from ! Come at ya ! I love how he breaths a freshness into the sets , changing the tempo on old familiar tunes ! the element of surprise when the new girls " The Mona Lisa twins " sprinkled their magic during riding the waves ! And their harmonies in their unique distinctive sweet girly tones, that came flooding Sebastian during that special time when that improvisation takes hold !
And I just don't know where this so so loved & familiar song is going ! Wishing & hopping it would never end!
But it dose ! And weather it radiates or fades away or just stops dead in its tracks !
Then !
And only then !
can breath again !

It really can take your breath away !

Ordinary people! Or is it extraordinary people ! I'm sure they must be two of a kind !
The new song had me with my fingers in my ears ! Blocking out ! Deadening the obvious ! So I could concentrate on that voice ! The words ! get the clarity . I hear what your saying Mr H . I see what your saying , so hope the people get it ! take heed .
Understand what's really needed in this world today ! Tonight !

A friend for life haunts every time ! Can't wait to hear Rod Stewart's take on that song ! I can only imagine it will sound near on perfect coming from him ! a genuine plea For love ! A soul mate , a friend for life ! Brilliant ! Mr Stewart I'm sure will twist & curl it into and around the hearts he reaches around the world .
Great to hear that Johnny walker is to play it on his program ! In a week or two. I heard that from the horses mouth ! From the stage , Saturday evening , from the Mr H himself .

" Holt ! Who goes there ? "
That was something I was laughingly saying as I walked to the station ! the quaint little train station that takes you on a magical mystical old steam train to see the sea !

Holt . What a lovely place to visit !

Steve Harley ! What a lovely man to follow ! For a life time .

Can't wait for the Best Years of our lives tour in November.

It will be awesome .
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Stella Day, cheri
  • Page: