Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The 'Best Years' Tour.

The 'Best Years' Tour. 8 years 11 months ago #10377

• Jack
Does anyone know if there are any plans for the tour to involve any concerts in Scotland. I travelled down from Glasgow to see the Human Menagerie/Psychomodo tour in Birmingham Gateshead and Manchester as weekend dates fitted in with work schedule etc. The memories of those concerts will live forever and would of course love to see the Best Years album be performed.....wish Cavaliers was on it as witnessing it live in all its glory was truly breathtaking.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: The 'Best Years' Tour. 8 years 11 months ago #10382

• Bill Mackem
Jack - likewise - did Gateshead Manchester and RAH. Living in Durham, Manchester is booked again and was anticipating a few gigs further North. My SH 'fix' would not be satisfied with just one concert this year and have been holding off booking anything further south in the hope that the northern gigs would follow. If they are not to be guess I'll just have to go Dan South !!! Steve / Rachel - any news yet (please!!) :) :) :)

Re: The 'Best Years' Tour. 8 years 11 months ago #10383

• GedKen
Well come on down to the Bermondsey carnival then. Nice summer's day in early July, it will be finished by 8pm and Nine Below Zero are the band on before Steve, and it's all free!

www.southwark.gov.uk/southwarkpresents/h...ondsey_carnival_2015

I notice that Millwall FC are listed as being there with free giveaways (most of the relegated first team I would imagine) and what is billed as 'have a go' sessions - I dread to think what that entails, especially if they have been out in the sun and/or in the beer tent all day. Still, they should be primed to give us a rousing beery, tear-filled rendition of 'oh dear, look what they've done to the blues'.

Re:The 'Best Years' Tour. 8 years 11 months ago #10384

• RachelPAtoSH
Steve's agent is talking to promoters re Scotland.
When we know, we'll post here immediately, of course.
Steve really wants the show to play in Scotland.