Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A closer look

A closer look 9 years 4 months ago #10073

• Jetzen
Hii my name is Christian and I'm from Denmark and new here.

In 1975 my Brother buy a vinyl album call "A closer look" with a guy call Steve Harley, I was 12 years old, and I got hooked.
That album have been follow me ever since. (I still have it)
Later the CD's came and I have been buying all I cud find here, but I have never been able to find that album on CD, why?
I know its on a CD together with the record ”Love’s A Prima Donna" but why is it not made on a CD alone? I have been making a CD with "A closer look" alone from the double CD but its not the same, is it possible to buy it original?
Will Steve give any concerts in 2015? Its long time since I had the pleasure to see him live. First time I had the pleasure was in 1997 I think, on the Langelandsfestival, it was a Thursday and I had to Work those days, but after Work, I drive 250 km, took the ferry I saw Steve and then return right after so I could Work the next day. I had access to all 4 days of festival, but the only important was Steve.
I really hope that Steve could come to Denmark here in 2015, best of all if he could give a concert with full band and coir. A perfect place to make the concert would be here in my city Helsingor, the city of Kronborg Castle (Hamlets Castle) that could really be a great concert with a unique chance for a fantastic DVD and live CD. (I would be very pleased if I cud be able to help with the arrangement)
Tanks so much for all the great music and sorry for my bad English
Attachments:
Please login/register to post on the forum.