Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tour De Four programme/brochure

Tour De Four programme/brochure 9 years 11 months ago #9262

• RachelPAtoSH
Steve left the building soon after coming off stage at Bridgewater Hall, and so several fans missed him at the stage door.
If anyone would like their programme/brochure signed, please post to us with a pre-paid envelope for return, and I'll get Steve to sign for you.
THE PROGRAMME IS AVAILABLE FROM OUR SHOP.
It is a beautiful, 32-page full-colour brochure with all lyrics and a message from Steve. Andy will have the offer in the SHOP soon. £15 incl p&p
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Tour De Four programme/brochure 9 years 11 months ago #9263

• WMOORE
Rachel, what a great idea, a signed brochure to remember a superb evening. I have been collecting brochures/programmes for many years and the one from Manchester is top drawer. The printing quality and the content are second to none - it is everything I would want from a programme and worth every penny. Might just have to get another one from The Royal Albert Hall.

Re:Tour De Four programme/brochure 9 years 11 months ago #9267

• newiejudy
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
Steve left the building soon after coming off stage at Bridgewater Hall, and so several fans missed him at the stage door.
If anyone would like their programme/brochure signed, please post to us with a pre-paid envelope for return, and I'll get Steve to sign for you.
THE PROGRAMME IS AVAILABLE FROM OUR SHOP.
It is a beautiful, 32-page full-colour brochure with all lyrics and a message from Steve. Andy will have the offer in the SHOP soon. £15 incl p&p

Rachel
Thanks so much for arranging this for us. We were so disappointed we missed Steve, but understand how shattered he must have been after putting on such a brilliant performance. To have his signature on our programs will make things perfect ... Alongside Barry, Robbie, Adam, James, Bill & Steve N. Thanks so much guys for chatting, posing for photos etc . You sure made us very Happy!!!
Our programs will be in the mail to you tomorrow!!
Judy xx

Re:Tour De Four programme/brochure 9 years 11 months ago #9268

• cockneyr3bel
Hi John,yes I agree,programme was superb,A great addition to my collection,I am hoping to be posting you'a little something',tomorrow ,before our trip to London,all the best Glynis x

Re:Tour De Four programme/brochure 9 years 11 months ago #9275

• WMOORE
Hi Glynis, was good to meet you and Judy on Saturday night, looking forward to the package. Many thanks for doing that. Hope the trip to London goes well, John x

Re:Tour De Four programme/brochure 9 years 11 months ago #9276

• newiejudy
WMOORE wrote:
Hi Glynis, was good to meet you and Judy on Saturday night, looking forward to the package. Many thanks for doing that. Hope the trip to London goes well, John x

Hi John
So lovely to meet you too & thanks so much for being our "official photographer". after the show!! Hope to meet you again some time.
Judy
  • Page: