Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Happy 50th Debs.

Re:Happy 50th Debs. 14 years 1 day ago #860

• Pandorah
:) Thank you so much all who posted here.
Made me smile .
now that mile stone is over and done with! tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life.... :dry: roll on the weekend and Dublin ! :) here we come .... tea 2 sugars Jim will do :kiss: thanx
love you all
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Happy 50th Debs. 14 years 18 hours ago #861

• Graeme
Happy birthday Debs. How does it feel to have joined us now in the Big 5-0 Club? Did you find the hangover took longer to treat than it did last time round? See you in Holmfirth!
Graeme & Margaret x B)

Re: Happy 50th Debs. 12 years 4 months ago #3507

• Pandorah
well would you look at that ! shame on me I'm another year older now and heading for another and I never even got my cake let alone eat it ! lol oh well thanx special friends x

Re: Happy 50th Debs. 12 years 4 months ago #3510

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Adding my voice to the happy birthday wishes! Hope you had a good one!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re: Happy 50th Debs. 12 years 4 months ago #3517

• cheri
Yes, Happy Birthday, Deborah! I hope you had a wonderful day. :)

Cheri

Re: Happy 50th Debs. 12 years 4 months ago #3547

• Pandorah
thank you cheri ! but just to put the records straight ! its not quite my birthday lol ! it's just that I haven't been in here for a long, long time ! too long... shame on me .
life's been put on hold for time.( long dark story not worth trailing through the years, it will only bring more heart ache )
so when I come across the birthday posts I was shocked that I had infact had another and relised time had gone by in no time ! and I'd missed so much on here.
I,m actually a May child , Taurus ! Bull in a china shop at times :-)
anyway ! you made me cry at times reading your tales of past and present , tears of joy and pain. the tales of lost loves and new found ones . Just what I needed to pull me out of the ditch I fell ( or was pushed ) in along this road of life we travel ...
Deborah 60's love child born 17th May 1960 :-)
  • Page: