Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What else are you listening to at the moment?

Re:What else are you listening to at the moment? 11 years 11 months ago #5390

• crazy horse
the classic IAN HUNTER album YOUR NEVER ALONE WITH A SCITZ.....,SCHIT....SCHITTS.......SPLIT PERSONALITY.....if you have never heard this album ,then you must make it your duty to hear it ,if you are a true lover of great music :woohoo:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:What else are you listening to at the moment? 11 years 11 months ago #5429

• Chopper
I am enjoying some very early Gary Numan at the moment, in fact i am enjoying it so much that i am playing all of his back catologue.

Re:What else are you listening to at the moment? 11 years 11 months ago #5432

• fatfish59
Saw Paul Rodgers last Thursday at his only UK gig this year. Absolutely amazing night. For me he has the greatest rock voice of all time (but I guess that's another thread). Dug out all of my Free & Bad Company albums and haven't stopped playing them since.

Re:What else are you listening to at the moment? 11 years 11 months ago #5463

• artile
i listen to different artists and musicians lately and there are really great talents out there nowadays there are a lot of great musicians who produce music that a lot of people can relate to that is why it is easier to like. I am a big fan of Adele because i can really feel the emotions in her music that is why i love all of her songs

Re:What else are you listening to at the moment? 11 years 11 months ago #5482

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I'm sorry I just have to share another video of these guys with you all:

Starts at one minute in. Just a guy with a guitar, with a back up banjo, no frills. Unless you count some lovely robot miming as frills. Busking at it's most stunning.

Steam Powered Giraffe covering The Mills Brother's Moanin' for You. Just give it a chance to break your black heart.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:What else are you listening to at the moment? 11 years 11 months ago #5484

• Gilly

Listening to Chris Chameleon who has a great voice and does all different kinds of music, from rock (with his band Boo!) to folk ballads.
Minutes to Midnight is a bit mainstream but has a nice video with a message.