Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 12 years 1 month ago #4570

• newiejudy
Have only read a bit of it ... Looks a fabulous read. I promise to get into it very soon. Will let you know my thoughts. Good luck to lee & I hope more fans support him too.
Judy xxx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 12 years 1 month ago #4571

• stewart g
Thanks Judy.Who knows, you may have lived near Lee when he was in Australia in the late 60's early 70's..the worlds such a small place! :)

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 12 years 1 month ago #4572

• newiejudy
I wonder where he lived out here! Who knows ... As you said, it's a small world.

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 12 years 1 month ago #4576

• stewart g
Judy,Lee stayed in a few places in your fine country..the book will tell you all. :)

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 12 years 1 month ago #4578

• newiejudy
Stewart
Have just started to read Lee's amazing book this morning - wow I am sure I'm going to LOVE it. For everyone else - please buy it too as you will enjoy it sooo much (& I've only read 1 chapter). I can see that he sure did move around a bit - never lived close to me but I can relate to a lot of places ... some more crazy things I've learnt - we are both only children, Lee's birthday is 4 days after mine, & he returned home to the UK on the Ocean Monarch (the ship I went on my first holiday outside Australia on - a cruise with friends!!) As I have problems with my eyes I can't sit in front of a computer for long periods of time ... but I promise it will be thew first thing I look at when I turn it on again ... with this site being a close 2nd of course!!!
Judy
xxx :woohoo:

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 11 years 9 months ago #5808

• LEE B
Hi Rachel

Just wondering if you managed to sort out a copy of the book for Steve......if not I would be happy to email you the manuscript in 'word' format so you could print it off or failing that I could send you a printed hard copy manuscript.

Kind regards

Lee
PS. Just like to say a quick thank you to all the 'Rebel' nuts out there for there support and kind comments.