Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My only vice cover song

My only vice cover song 12 years 4 months ago #3600

• Nebojsa1975
Hi again , my only vice cover :

Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:My only vice cover song 12 years 4 months ago #3602

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
once again nebojsa a great version of a classic harley song.you are managing to achieve what a lot of us fans over here can only dream of,being able to do steve's songs justice.all we can manage is a massively out of tune singalong at the live concerts.you really should consider coming over to birmingham in november, stay in the same hotel as a lot of us will be sleeping at, and entertain us in the bar after the concert.I am sure we will all sing along with you too.love the way you have mastered english well enough to achieve such great results. well done.you should put your covers on a cd,I am certain some of us on here would support you by buying them for a few euros. good luck and regards from the harley fans forum. B)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:My only vice cover song 12 years 4 months ago #3603

• Nebojsa1975
Thank you friend, i love you all here , especially fans which follow Cockney Rebel from first days (Blue orange).Roualt58 from youtube is one of them and im so thankful to him for rare early CR live concert's sound's and video clips that he put on youtube.I would love to come on concert but that is hard to happen.
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.