Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MASTERMIND....? Still able to view somewhere?

Re:MASTERMIND....? Still able to view somewhere? 12 years 4 months ago #3612

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
cheri wrote:
essexboybilly wrote:
Cheri, someone might have filmed the show to a hard-drive and maybe can copy it to DVD. I can't find a method for copying from my hard-drive to the old DVD player which does have "record" facility. Any advise would be appreciated, then if I can copy it I'll send you it gratis...Billy
Essexboybilly, thank you so much!! :) Actually, Ana has found a way to get it on DVD and I believe it is in the mail to me as we speak! I very much appreciate the thought, though.

Cheri

Yep! It's on route.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:MASTERMIND....? Still able to view somewhere? 12 years 4 months ago #3613

• cheri
Thanks so much, Ana! You're my source for hard-to-get media regarding Steve. Don't know how you come up with some of the videos, etc. I am indebted to you. :)

Cheri

Re:MASTERMIND....? Still able to view somewhere? 12 years 3 months ago #3618

• newiejudy
Glynis
Thanks so much - just let me know & I'll get my details to you & can arrange how I can reimburse you etc!
Love
Judy
xx

Re:MASTERMIND....? Still able to view somewhere? 12 years 3 months ago #3623

• cockneyr3bel
hi judy,my email is cockneyr3bel@talktalk.net,email me your details.can u watch ordinary dvd's on your equipment.i taped onto vhs then transfered to dvd.love glynis

Re:MASTERMIND....? Still able to view somewhere? 12 years 3 months ago #3627

• RachelPAtoSH
Just fyi: Steve is still being vilified and mocked by friends and neighbours over the "whale" answer! He still manintains Spielberg got it wrong, and that it could well have been a whale (he's inly kidding!!)

Re:MASTERMIND....? Still able to view somewhere? 12 years 3 months ago #3644

• essexboybilly
great to know the girls can view it, even in USA and Australia!! What a wonderful world.