Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: nebojsa 1975 covering harley songs

nebojsa 1975 covering harley songs 12 years 6 months ago #3148

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
check this guy out on you tube he covers loads of steves oldies and is quite good and really love this comment he posted.................

Nebojsa Marinkovic
'Steve, thank you for Human Menagerie album , cause that album reminds me on my mothers youth, when she was young and beautiful. Her song is Sebastian from that album all along with symphonic orcestra from that time.She is stil live and well in age 58 but this album backs me in that time, and im crying on this song cause that "young" time never gonna back anymore, thats history now.And alll this covers i maded is because this LP following me all my life from my first born years to now.I have feel in my mind every note and voice from every song from this album.And i love your young emotional voice which is so great for ears and soul.This album is for me best album that i listened, its my life album.'

lovely comments and very moving indeed.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:nebojsa 1975 covering harley songs 12 years 6 months ago #3152

• stewart g
Thanks for the details Jumbo! ;)

Used to love the start of rebels concerts when they played music from The Mission.
The version of Sebastian from Nebosja would sound superb just as the lights are going down as the concert is about to begin...
the perfect start to the perfect show! :)

Re:nebojsa 1975 covering harley songs 12 years 5 months ago #3270

• Nebojsa1975
Hi all , my intro cover of Sweet dreams.Thank you

Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.